Footprint Release notes 2013
Introduced premium version with extra features:
- New! specify date ranges to see your visitors
- New! Search through all your visit data
- Secure https SSL tracking
- Add users & share data
- Change/ add timezone
- No ads, banners or popups!
Footprint Release notes 2012
November 15, 2012
November 15, 2012
- fixed a bug that caused downloaded pdf's to have a double extension (.pdf.pdf)
- fixed a bug on visits online report that caused download to show a limited number of rows
October 15, 2012
- Improved install script page, by adding script to the page
- Improved site-management page visually
August 8, 2012
Footprint Release notes 2011
- Released new version of Footprint reporting interface
- Major improvements for Visits Online report:
- Rewrite: The entire code base has been rewritten from the ground up. Old layout techniques (tables) have been replaced with; Divs, HTML5, CSS3: makes the site easily convertible for mobile browsers.
- Ajax and JSON: This new structure means the interface is ready for generating real-time data streams & reports.
- Speed improvements: we’re using new technologies to render the traffic reports. Both the reporting interface, and the mechanisms (cloud-processing) for generating the numbers in the reports are state-of-the-art, and greatly improved in terms of performance / speed.
- Infinite scroll: just scroll down tot he bottom of the page and keep scrolling to find visits from yesterday or a few hours ago. No more clicking next or hacking the url.
- Column selector: customize the report you are seeing in the Online & recent visitors report. Select the columns that you want. This feature is sticky! Choose from the following: flag, country, city, region, isp, company/org, isp/org, provider, area code (tel), ZIP code, referrer, search term, status, number of visits, pageviews, total pages viewed, last visit duration, current visit duration, total duration, first measurement, operating systems, browser, resolution, IP address, country code. This is now sticky.
- EZ-clickstream preview: open and view multiple clickstreams in main Online visitors report – each and every line of a visitor can be clicked (the whole line). This will expand the view to show Visitor Profile and the most recent visit by that person.
- Thumbnail images of pages: hover your mouse over the red icon next to the page titles of any entry for thumbnail image of the page being viewed.
Increased interactivity - Hyperlinks: within the visitor profiles it is now possible to click through to other reports for quick access: Operating systems,Browsers, and Resolution.
- Increased visual aids - city maps: hover over city names for a map displaying city location.
- Zebra stripes: means that scanning visitors in overview is easier on the eyes.
- Enhanced Options bar: open by default, redesigned to be more user-friendly.
- All reporting pages are now build with html5 and css3
- Improved colorscheme
- Added icons to most UI buttons